7 Ways a Property Management Maintenance App Makes Renters (And You) Happy
by Homee Team, on Nov 9, 2018 1:04:00 PM
Whether you manage 50 properties or are responsible for thousands of doors, your renters want to know you have their backs when maintenance problems pop up. A property maintenance app that provides immediate, on-demand access to thousands of vendors from your mobile device can be a useful complement to your current property management maintenance system.
An on-demand solution to property management maintenance services gives you the power to turn around your renters’ requests immediately with just the tap of a button. It’s a simple, convenient way to fulfill property maintenance service requests quickly and keep your renters happy.
1. Immediate On-Demand Access to Thousands of Qualified Vendors.
Through the Homee On Demand app, you get access to a network of licensed, insured, and background-checked property maintenance and repair pros — Homees, as they’re called — who are ready to start work on your job within 30 minutes. They will handle your residential property maintenance services 24/7/365.
2. Reliable Backup for Your In-House Maintenance Team.
Here’s how it works:
- Tell Homee On Demand the job you need done. Simply add your notes and photos, and you’re off and running.
- Deploy your in-house techs or access Homee On Demand’s network of vendors who are ready to start right away.
- Keep tabs on every phase of the job. Even track the location of your Homee as they navigate to your job site.
3. Accurate Billing, Down to the Minute.
You only pay for the time your vendor is on site and working. Homee On Demand bills to the minute (not the hour) and even pauses automatically if your pro leaves for materials or lunch.
4. Real-Time Project Tracking.
No matter how many jobs you have going on, Homee On Demand keeps tabs on everything. Keep an eye on it all from your dashboard — from tracking active projects to managing invoices (and more).
5. Enhanced Visibility Into Your Property Maintenance Operations.
As a property manager, would you like workflow visibility and transparency into your work order management process? A property management maintenance solution like Homee on Demand can help so you know:
- What types of work orders are being handled most frequently;
- How well each of your in-house techs is performing based on their rating; and
- Which of your techs is doing the most work.
Actionable data from your work order management system helps you make better and more informed decisions. This functionality can help make handling your property management maintenance tasks simpler and more efficient.
6. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
The work is backed up. Each job comes with a $1,000 HOMEE Quality Guarantee and $2 million of insurance coverage. If there’s ever a problem, HOMEE will make it right.
7. Happy Renters.
Homee On Demand empowers renters to schedule the work whenever they want. Then you simply review and approve their requests.
If you’re looking for a solution that will enhance your ability to respond to property management maintenance requests quickly and keep your renters happy, Homee On Demand can help. Learn more about Homee On Demand by clicking on the image below.
Or, contact our team of experts if you have questions about HOMEE’s on-demand property maintenance app.